This list was updated June 18, 2019. Please contact me if you know of other classes that could be added to the list.
- Parliament Hill Yoga: every Wednesday at noon from May 8 to August 28, 2019 (*weather permitting)
- Mom and Baby yoga: Fridays 9:30am at the St Laurent Shopping Centre
- Full Moon Yoga at Lansdowne Park – 9-10pm – June 17, July 16, August 15, September 14
- City Hall Yoga every Tuesday in July and August 12-1pm
- Yoga at Ottawa U every Monday from 12-1pm until Aug 26 2019 except Mon Jul 01 2019, Mon Aug 05 2019.
- Yoga at the farm Sundays 9:45 – 11 am, starting June 2 at Red Barn at Just Food, 2391 Pepin Court, Ottawa
Free, or by donation with all proceeds going to the Just Food Farm.
- Yogatown Ottawa: Fridays 7:30-8:30 ($8 Minimum)
- Modo Yoga: Thursdays 8-9pm ($8 Minimum)
- Modo Yoga: Saturday 2-3pm led by a teacher in training. Free for members and only a $5 donation.
- Yogatown Stittsville: Fridays 6-7pm
- Pure Yoga Centretown: Fridays 7:30-8:30pm – ($5 CASH ONLY)
- Pure Yoga Westboro: Fridays 7:30-8:30pm – ($5 CASH ONLY)
- Elevate Yoga: Friday 7:30-8:30pm
- Pranashanti: Fridays 7:30 pm Community Yoga for $5
- Warrior Yoga Fridays 6-7pm at 1226 Wellington St W (SoulSpeak Yoga) $5.
- Simply Mediation at Planet Botanix Sunday evenings at 5:15 pm $5
- Studio 57 in Ottawa South. Enjoy the benefits of small class sizes and individual attention. Tuesday and Thursday evening classes are $10 when you pay for a session. The studio in Natalie’s home has plenty of props, a calming atmosphere.
- Yoga for all levels including beginner with Susan Wang. Every Saturday 9:30-10:30am, every Tuesday 7-8pm, 140 Mann Ave., 1st floor Common Room. $5 per class Contact Susan to sign up or for info: yoga4everyoneOttawa@gmail.com
- The City of Ottawa recreation programs are affordable, and you can apply for subsidy for discounted or free programs.
- Most yoga studios offer a discounted introductory class package. Visit their websites for details.
- Most gyms offer yoga as part their membership.
- Yoga at work! My workplace yoga and meditation classes range between $8-10 per participant, per class. Get a group together and get your yoga in at noon, or before or after work. Please contact me for more information.