Updated January 28, 2020.
Please contact me if you know of other classes that could be added to the list.
- PranaShanti Yoga Centre: Free Aquarian Sadhana – Saturdays 5 am to 7 am
- Mom and Baby
yoga: Fridays 9:30am– St Laurent Shopping Centre
- Modo Yoga: 8-
- SoulSpeak: 6-7pm ($5 Cash only)
- Yogatown Stittsville: 6-
- Pure Yoga Centretown: 7:30-
8:30pm($5 Cash only)
- Pure Yoga Westboro: 7:30-
8:30pm($5 Cash only)
- Yogatown Ottawa: 7:30-8:30 ($8 Minimum)
- Elevate Yoga: 7:30-8:30pm
- Pranashanti: 7:30-8:30pm $5
- Modo Yoga: 2-
3pmled by a teacher in training. Free for members and only a $5 donation.
Beyond Yoga Community Yoga: 1-2pm Suggested donation $5 in support of Chrysalis House and the Kanata Food Cupboard
- Hatha all levels class with Amberlea Mondays 7-
8pmat the Alexander Community Centre. Drop in$10, or $35 for 5 classes.
- Empower Me Yoga: Hatha Flow class Tuesdays 5:45-7pm (pay what you can)
- Inner Soul Yoga: $10 classes on Fridays
- Yoga (all levels including beginner) with Susan Wang. Saturdays 9:30-
10:30am& Tuesday 7- 8pm, Tai Chi, Saturdays 10:30- 11:30am, 140 Mann Ave., 1st floor Common Room. $6 per class Contact Susan to sign up or for info: yoga4everyoneOttawa@gmail.com
- Meditation class: Join Alex Ure every Saturday at 9:30am at The Gem Space, 432 1/2 Preston St. Sliding scale pricing from $10 to $20 payable on Eventbrite.
- Simply Mediation at Planet Botanix Sunday evenings at 5:15 pm $5
- Studio 57 in Ottawa South. Enjoy the benefits of small class sizes and individual attention. Classes are $10-$15 when you register for a session. The studio in Natalie’s home has plenty of props, a calming atmosphere.
- Warrior Yoga: $5-$10 classes. Visit their site for the schedule.
- The City of Ottawa recreation programs are affordable, and you can apply for
subsidyfor discounted or free programs.
- Most yoga studios offer a discounted introductory class package. Visit their websites for details.
- Most gyms offer yoga as
- Yoga at work! My workplace yoga and meditation classes range between $8-10 per participant, per class. Get a group together and get your yoga in at noon, or before or after work. Please contact me for more information.