Who knew there was so much affordable yoga in Ottawa? This list was updated April, 2018. Please contact me if you know of other classes that could be added to the list.
- Parliament Hill Yoga: every Wednesday at noon from May 9th until Aug 29th (*weather permitting)
- Karma Warriors: Saturday 11am-12pm
- Collective Westboro: Daily classes by donation. Suggested donation $10, minimum donation with credit card or debit: $5
- Yogatown Ottawa: Fridays 7:30-8:30
- Yogatown Stittsville: Fridays 6-7pm
- Pure Yoga Centretown: Fridays 7:30-8:30pm – ($5 CASH ONLY)
- Pure Yoga Westboro: Fridays 7:30-8:30pm – ($5 CASH ONLY)
- Elevate Yoga: Friday 7:30-8:30pm
- Rama Lotus Yoga Centre: Fridays 2-3pm and Sundays 5-6pm
- Simply Mediation at Planet Botanix Sunday evenings at 5:15 pm $5
- Studio 57 in Ottawa South. Enjoy the benefits of small class sizes and individual attention. Tuesday and Thursday evening classes are $10 when you pay for a session. The studio in Natalie’s home has plenty of props, a calming atmosphere.
- Yoga for all levels including beginner with Susan Wang. Every Saturday 9:30-10:30am, every Tuesday 7-8pm, 140 Mann Ave., 1st floor Common Room. $5 per class Contact Susan to sign up or for info: yoga4everyoneOttawa@gmail.com
- The City of Ottawa recreation programs are affordable, and you can apply for subsidy for discounted or free programs.
- Most yoga studios offer a discounted introductory class package. Visit their websites for details.
- Most gyms offer yoga as part their membership.
- Yoga at work! My workplace yoga and meditation classes range between $8-10 per participant, per class. Get a group together and get your yoga in at noon, or before or after work. Please contact me for more information.
A big thank you everyone who helped me build this list.