Who knew there was so much affordable yoga in Ottawa? This list was updated May 16, 2017. Please contact me if you know of other classes that could be added to the list.
- Parliament Hill Yoga: every Wednesday, 12-1pm from May to August
- Ottawa U Summer Series Mondays from 12-1pm
- Biweekly free yoga classes at Odawa Native Friendship Centre: Tuesday & Thursday 6:30-7:30pm
- Yoga at City Hall: Tuesdays 12-1pm from July 4 to August 29.
- Free Full Moon Yoga at Lansdowne Park Friday, June 9 at 9pm, Sunday, July 9 at 9pm and Monday, August 7 at 7:30pm
- Moksha Orleans: Fridays 6:15-7:15pm
- Yogatown Ottawa: Fridays 7:30-8:30 ($6 minimum donation)
- Yogatown Stittsville: Fridays 6-7pm ($6 minimum donation)
- Pure Yoga Centretown: Fridays 7:30-8:30pm – ($5 CASH ONLY)
- Pure Yoga Westboro: Fridays 7:30-8:30pm – ($5 CASH ONLY)
- Elevate Yoga: Friday 7:30-8:30pm
- Adishesha Yoga Zone: Sundays 7:30pm – Hatha-Community Yoga
- Rama Lotus Yoga Centre: Fridays 2-3pm and Sundays 5-6pm
- Simply Mediation at Planet Botanix Sunday evenings at 5:15 pm $5
- Inner Soul Yoga & Cycle: Yin Yoga – Fridays 10:30-11:30am – $5 Hot Yoga – Fridays 7:30-8:30pm – $5.
- Studio 57 in Ottawa South. Enjoy the benefits of small class sizes and individual attention. The price per class is $10 when you pay for a session. The studio in Natalie’s home has plenty of props, a calming atmosphere.
- The City of Ottawa recreation programs are affordable, and you can apply for subsidy for discounted or free programs.
- Most yoga studios offer a discounted introductory class package. Visit their websites for details.
- Yoga at work! Get of group of coworkers together and hire a teacher. Classes can range between $6-10 per participant, per class and it’s convenient! Not sure where to find a teacher? Checkout Ottawa Wellness Hub.
- Most gyms offer yoga as part their membership.
A big thank you to my fellow yoga teachers, and friends for helping me build this list.